TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man appeared in court Tuesday morning, facing attempted child molesting crimes.
Police say a report was filed on Samuel McKinney for an alleged crime that happened back in April of 2017.
That's when a family member says they saw McKinney walk away from a bedroom. That family member told police a 9-year-old child was in that room screaming and crying.
McKinney is also facing a charge of criminal confinement on a child.
He's set to go to trial in June.
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting 13-year-old