WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Making a difference never tasted so good!
Thursday is Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen locations across the country.
At least $1 from each Blizzard sold goes to a Children's Miracle Network hospital.
The fundraising tradition has been going strong for 13 years.
To quote a fictional parks department employee..."treat yourself"...and help make miracles for children in need.
- Treat yourself on Miracle Treat Day
- Treating the winter blues
- Videoconferences helping Indiana doctors treat hepatitis
- Kids trick-or-treat one last time
- Local doctors learning how to treat "Silver Tsunami"
- Trick-or-treating times in the Wabash Valley
- Frozen treats, other supplies rocketing toward space station
- McCain treated for viral infection, returns home to Arizona
- How best to treat opioids’ youngest sufferers? No one knows
- Dog treats recalled for possible high levels of thyroid hormone