CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Starting on Friday, traffic will be shifted onto the new State Road 46 bridge over the Eel River.
During the relocation of the two temporary traffic signals, flaggers will be out directing traffic on both ends of the project.
Construction is expected to wrap up by mid-October.
The new bridge is being built just south of the current one
It comes with an $8.4 million price tag.
- Traffic set to shift in State Road 46 bridge project
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- McDonald's on State Road 46 hosts McTeacher's night
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- Section of U.S. 150 set to close for bridge project
- Vincennes announces road project
- 2 Indiana projects halted by border wall funding shift