TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A traffic light could be to blame for a Monday evening car crash in Terre Haute.
It happened just before 6:30 at 8th and Walnut.
Our photographer talked with people on the scene who say the traffic signal wasn't working.
This may have led to the crash.
No one was hurt, but first responders say several traffic lights weren't working on Monday night.
Crews from Duke Energy were sent out to work on the issue.
- Traffic light may be to blame for Monday evening crash
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- No one hurt in fiery crash Monday evening
- Driver blames blown tire for Wednesday afternoon crash
- Multiple people hurt in Daviess County crash, weather to blame
- Light Rain Increases Risk of Car Crashes
- Mullican Law Firm catches fire Monday evening
- Traffic backs up as signals go dark Saturday evening
- U.S. 41 back open after evening crash
- Natural causes blamed for death at Crane