TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There was some traffic congestion on the southside of Terre Haute Saturday evening.
The traffic lights at the intersections of the Interstate 70 ramps and US Highway 41 in Terre Haute were out.
Around 8:45 p.m. Saturday, Vigo County officials tell News 10 the lights were working again.
- Traffic backs up as signals go dark Saturday evening
- New traffic signal coming to U.S. 40 in Clay County
- Lyford Y intersection reopens, with temporary traffic signals
- Instagram dark mode is here
- Kevin's Weather: DARK AGE ANSWER?
- Parks After Dark summer program underway
- U.S. 41 back open after evening crash
- No traffic lights and days of darkness. Here's how life has changed inside Northern California's power shutoff
- Unofficial end to summer signals unofficial start to campaign season
- Traffic light may be to blame for Monday evening crash