TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There was some traffic congestion on the southside of Terre Haute Saturday evening.
The traffic lights at the intersections of the Interstate 70 ramps and US Highway 41 in Terre Haute were out.
Around 8:45 p.m. Saturday, Vigo County officials tell News 10 the lights were working again.
- Traffic backs up as signals go dark Saturday evening
- New traffic signal coming to U.S. 40 in Clay County
- Lyford Y intersection reopens, with temporary traffic signals
- Parks After Dark summer program underway
- U.S. 41 back open after evening crash
- Traffic light may be to blame for Monday evening crash
- Unofficial end to summer signals unofficial start to campaign season
- Clean up efforts back up traffic on I-70
- In the Dark: Preparing for Electrical Grid Hackers
- Lights go dark for Earth Hour to highlight climate change