GRAYSVILLE, IN – Officials in Sullivan County need your help finding an antique tractor.
The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office says a 1940’s Allis-Chalmers tricycle frontend tractor was taken sometime in the last couple of days.
The Office says thieves took it from a location near Graysville in Sullivan County.
While the tractor doesn't run, it does have historic value that may be sought by an antique farm equipment collector. They say the tractor is orange with some rust, and the tires are in poor condition.
Police say an 80 bushel grain cart was also taken that night.
If someone you know has shown up with an antique Allis-Chalmers tractor in the past few days, contact the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office at 812-268-4308.
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Sullivan County man dies in tractor accident
- Police needing your help locating stolen RV from Sullivan County
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Tractors on the square: Sullivan tradition from the 1960s continues on Friday
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Sullivan County under Travel Advisory
- Sullivan County exploring jail options
- Sullivan County man charged after police say they found stolen motorcycles at his home