SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Town officials in Seelyville have placed its water customers under a boil order.
This comes after a water main break on Creal Road.
The water main break caused a water outage for residents north and east of Seelyville on Thursday.
Crews on the scene told News 10 the break happened while after a meter was installed on a new house. That installation caused the main to split, leading to the issues.
There is a boil order until further notice.
- Seelyville residents under boil order
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order in Seelyville lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Boil order for Montezuma, Indiana