TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Golfers made their way to Terre Haute this weekend.
It's part of the Wabash Valley Classic Tournament at the Hulman Links Golf Course.
Golfers ranged from all ages, starting at 18-years-old to senior level.
Organizers said they wanted the tournament to spark a love for the game in more people.
"I think it's a sport for life," said Chris Veach, "It's a good way to get out and be with friends and family and have a good time in a good positive environment."
- Tournament brings golfers to Terre Haute
- Bringing new life into the Terre Haute community
- Plans move forward to bring VA clinic to Terre Haute
- College swim meet in town, brings revenue to Terre Haute
- Local event brings wheelchair awareness to Terre Haute residents
- Group brings musical fun to downtown Terre Haute
- Vigo County Commissioners support bringing casino to Terre Haute
- Mobile field trip brings STEM education to Terre Haute students
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce brings home top honors
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop