VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - As flooding continues in the Wabash Valley Saturday, officials are beginning to close roads.
The Vigo County Highway Department reports that Hasselburger Avenue from 13th Street to Clinton Street is closed.
As more closures happen in the county throughout the weekend, there is a resource available to view road alerts such as closures and high water.
To view those alerts, visit: https://vigoin.wthgis.com/
- Tool to view Vigo County road closures
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- View Vigo County roads closed by high water
- Vigo County has new tool to collect back taxes
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- Vigo County Schools unveil new tools to encourage communication and school safety
- Thousands of dollars worth of tools and equipment stolen from Vigo County construction site
- Building collapse in Parke County forces road closures
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Air Show road closures, parking, events