TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -It's almost time to fall back.
Daylight Saving Time ends early Sunday morning.
That means you will need to turn your clocks back one hour.
Many people will do that before they go to bed on Saturday night.
Officials say it is a good time to check the batteries in your smoke detectors and talk with your family about an action plan in the case of an emergency.
- Time to fall back: Daylight Saving happens this weekend
- Daylight Saving Time Fast Facts
- The Great Daylight Saving debate
- Ensure smoke alarm safety with Daylight Saving Time
- Get ready to change your clocks, Daylight Saving Time happens this weekend
- It's almost time to spring forward, Daylight Saving takes place this weekend
- Clocks, smoke alarms and alcohol: What you need to know about Daylight Saving Time
- Trump is cool with making Daylight Saving Time permanent but Congress needs to OK
- Deer collisions increase during the fall time
- Clocks "falling back" could impact health