TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Franklin Fennell is expected to report to federal prison in Illinois by Wednesday.
Back on April 19th, a federal judge sentenced Fennell to two years in prison.
That is after a jury convicted him on several charges related to a kickback scheme.
COURT DOCUMENT | JUDGE GRANTS FRANKLIN FENNELL ONE MORE WEEK
That scheme took thousands of dollars from the Vigo County School Corporation.
Fennell appealed that sentence, also asking for his reporting date to be pushed back.
The judge allowed Fennell to push his date back to June 6th, by 2:00 p.m.
He will do his time at the federal prison in Pekin, Illinois.
- Time is up: Franklin Fennell expected to report to federal prison on Wednesday
- Locked up: Franklin Fennell starts his federal prison sentence
- Franklin Fennell appeals federal restitution amount
- Fennell could face more prison time than originally expected
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- DENIED: Franklin Fennell's request to self-report to prison two weeks later shot down
- Judge grants Franklin Fennell one more week before he has to report to prison
- Documents filed outlining federal case against Fennell
- Federal appeals court upholds courts ruling for restitution in Franklin Fennell case
- Jury finds Franklin Fennell guilty on all counts; faces 30-37 months in prison