TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Local kids will benefit from a night of food and fun.
The annual "Gifts from the Heart" banquet happened on Thursday.
It's a fundraiser for the 14th and Chestnut Community Center.
The group has many different programs for local kids and families.
There was a packed house at the Sycamore Banquet Center for the event.
Guests enjoyed dinner and an auction.
The center is always looking for volunteers and donations.
If you would like to help, click here.
- Thursday night event benefits 14th and Chestnut Community Center
- 14th and Chestnut Community Center
- 14th and Chestnut Community Center holds annual carnival
- 14th and Chestnut holds summer camp
- Group holds its annual golf outing to support 14th and Chestnut Community Center
- Concert benefits local community center
- Dueling Pianos event benefits Sullivan community
- Golf event benefits local children
- National Night Out events planned for several Wabash Valley communities
- UPDATE: Stoplights back to normal on 3rd and Chestnut Streets