TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute North Vigo High School is recognizing three participants as this year's Polaris Awards for Patriots of Purpose.
This year's recipients are Susan Eisman, Lt. Colonel Daniel J. Lindley, and News 10's Rondrell Moore.
The awarded started in honor of a former principal.
"Basically people who have kind of followed in the footsteps o leadership and service and gone either above and beyond in your field or to the community," Marie Theisz told us.
The banquet will take place on October 7 at 6:30. It happens at the Red Barn at Sycamore Farm.
If you want to attend, call 812-462-4312 to make a reservation.
- Three to be honored at Terre Haute North's Polaris Awards Banquet
- Award banquet honors Terre Haut's finest
- Fallen Terre Haute Police Officer Rob Pitts receives top honor during annual award banquet
- Hamilton Center holds awards banquet
- Terre Haute firefighter honored with Osterloo Award
- Terre Haute firefighter honored with yearly award
- 33 teachers and administrators honored in banquet
- Community honors Terre Haute firefighters
- Terre Haute North honored for its great sportsmanship
- Terre Haute North graduates honored for service and leadership