PARKE COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A string of reported break-ins in Parke County lands three men in jail.
The sheriff's office said early Friday morning, deputies received calls about suspicious activity in Marshall.
One of the callers fired a gun at three men who were breaking into a garage.
Officers were later able to arrest the three men.
They were all from Danville, Illinois.
The Parke County Sheriff's Office believes the suspects hit at least two garages and eight vehicles.
Deputies recovered a large amount of stolen property.
The sheriff's office encourages people to check their property, and always report any suspicious activity.
- Three people arrested in connection with at least 10 Parke County break-ins
- Two arrested for Parke County car break-ins
- Powwow connects people through ceremony
- Two people arrested in connection to Terre Haute shooting
- Four charged in connection to Parke County burglary
- Search continues for man wanted in connection to Clay/Parke County police chase, one arrested
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Man arrested in connection to Daviess County child molesting investigation
- Annual powwow connects people through ceremony
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County