CLARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials have released the names of the people involved in a Thursday morning crash in Clark County, Illinois.
It happened around 10:00 a.m. on Interstate 70.
According to police, 45-year-old Suzette Ashbaugh, of Ellsworth, Kansas was in the westbound lanes of I-70 just west of Marshall when she left the road, going onto the shoulder.
That is when she hit the back of an Illinois Department of Transportation dump truck that was parked along the shoulder.
57-year-old Alan Dorjahn of Mattoon was behind the wheel of the parked truck.
After hitting the parked truck, Ashbaugh went off into a ditch.
Ashbaugh and a passenger in the car 24-year-old Joann Ashbaugh were airlifted to Carle Hospital in Danville, Illinois.
A third passenger in the car, 28-year-old Kelsa Cline was taken to Regional Hospital in Terre Haute.
Their conditions remain unclear at this time.
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- One hurt after Clark County crash on I-70
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- Several vehicles involved in I-70 Crash
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure