VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Three people are facing drug-related charges after a search for a wanted person.
Officers arrested Sean Cogan, Kenny Sanquenetti, and Donna Smith on Thursday in Vermillion County.
Cogan had a warrant out for his arrest.
He faces an additional charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Sanquenetti and Smith face drug-related charges.
Officers say they were responding to reports of a wanted person.
That's when they noticed evidence of drug use.
Police say a juvenile at the home was under the influence of alcohol.
Officers released the minor to a guardian with a promise to appear in court.
- Three facing drug-related charges in Vermillion County
- Several arrested on drug-related charges in Daviess County
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Man faces charges in Vermillion County, accused of driving van at more than 90 mph
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway