PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A lengthy investigation has landed three people behind bars for human and sexual trafficking of minors and child molesting.
That's according to court documents out of Putnam County.
Paul Crowder, along with Robert and April Glaze faces charges of two counts of conspiracy to commit child molesting and two counts of the promotion of human trafficking of a minor.
Police say Crowder paid up to $750 to take underage girls across county lines and engage in sexual activity.
The incidents reportedly took place at a Rockville area campsite, a Waveland campground, and a Montgomery County motel back in 2016.
In an interview with police, April admitted to selling the girls for sex because she and Robert needed the money.
If found guilty, all three could face 56-years in prison.
- Three behind bars on sex trafficking and child molesting charges, incident allegedly involves Parke County campground
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Local man charged with child molesting after girl told her therapist about an incident that allegedly happened 10 years ago
- Parke County man charged after allegedly molesting a girl under the age of 14
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Lengthy investigation lands two men behind bars, facing child solicitation, molesting charges