VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A joint investigation between two Wabash Valley sheriff's office landed three people behind bars on drug charges.
Deputies with the Vermillion and Parke County Sheriff's Offices served a search warrant at a home in Hillsdale.
Hillsdale is in Vermillion County.
While searching the home, police say they found 1.5 lbs of meth, several unidentified pills, other drug-related items, and cash.
Police arrested 46-year-old Tamara Jordan, 48-year-old George Kisor, and 49-year-old Troy Schmidtz.
All three are facing drug-related charges.
- Three behind bars on drugs charges after joint investigation
- Drug charges and burglary charges; four arrested in multicounty investigation
- Washington man behind bars after death investigation
- Joint operation in Clark County ends with two arrests; drugs and money seized
- Vigo/Sullivan Counties launch joint investigation after rash of break-ins
- Driving slow in the left lane on I-70 lands two behind bars on drug charges
- Two behind bars in Martin County on drug and neglect of a dependent charges
- Clinton man behind bars on drug charges after Edgar County traffic stop
- Lengthy investigation lands two men behind bars, facing child solicitation, molesting charges
- Four-month-long investigation wraps in Daviess County with man behind bars on meth dealing charges