TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police made three arrests in connection to a Terre Haute armed robbery.
The suspected robbery happened on April 10th on the 2400 block of South 11 1/2 Street.
A victim told police they went to the area to buy a cell phone.
That's when police say he was battered and hit several times with a firearm while in his car. During the incident, a gunshot was reportedly fired.
He was pushed out of a moving car.
The victim had cash, a cell phone, and his wallet stolen.
After an investigation, police arrested 20-year-old Brandy Reeves, 36-year-old Charles Carter, and 17-year-old D'Andre Caruthers.
While Caruthers is a minor, he was charged as an adult because of the seriousness of the crimes.
Police still have not found the gun used in the incident.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Three arrested in connection to Terre Haute armed robbery
- Arrest made in connection to Terre Haute Mexican restaurant robbery
- Suspect wanted in connection to armed robbery at Terre Haute Subway
- Vincennes man arrested in connection to armed robbery at restaurant
- Terre Haute Police investigate armed robbery at Mexican restaurant
- Police make arrests in two different Terre Haute armed robbery investigation
- Suspect arrested in connection with October shooting in Terre Haute
- Suspect arrested in connection to vehicle fires in Terre Haute
- Man wanted in connection to Terre Haute shooting arrested
- Two people arrested in connection to Terre Haute shooting