TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Three people were arrested Tuesday evening after a pursuit with the Vigo County Sheriff’s Office and Terre Haute Police Department.
The Sheriff’s Office reports the pursuit began Tuesday around 8:30 p.m. near Third Street and Voorhees Street. A Deputy attempted to make a traffic stop on a vehicle driving recklessly.
Police report there were three males in the vehicle who jumped out and took off. All three were caught in the area of 7th Street and Minshall Street.
It was discovered that the vehicle they were in had been reported stolen out of Indianapolis.
Allison La’Gammy Edwards, 20 of Indianapolis, was arrested for criminal recklessness, receiving stolen auto parts, resisting law enforcement and reckless driving.
Shane Lauren Scott, 20 of Terre Haute, was arrested for resisting law enforcement as well as two active warrants for domestic battery and trespassing.
Darshane Yates-Buie, 21 of Indianapolis, was arrested for resisting law enforcement.
All three were taken to the Vigo County Jail.
- Three arrested after pursuit in Terre Haute Tuesday evening
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Pursuit with THPD ends in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit
- One arrested after pursuit in Martin County
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge