TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Fun, food, friends, family, and first responders.
Fairbanks Park in Terre Haute was jam-packed with people all around the Wabash Valley enjoying a night out.
In fact, the Terre Haute Police Department told us they estimate 3,000 to 4,000 people turned out for the annual Wabash Valley Night Out event.
- Thousands turn out for Wabash Valley Night Out at Fairbanks Park
- New dock at Fairbanks for the Wabash Valley Rowing Club
- Crews removed boat docks from Fairbanks Park
- Boat dock at Fairbanks Park remains closed indefinitely
- Terre Haute Community Band holds festival at Fairbanks Park
- Walk to end Alzheimer's draws in hundreds to Fairbanks Park
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town