VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Thousands of dollars of items were stolen from a southern Vigo County construction site.
That's according to Vigo County Sheriff John Plasse.
Plasse told News 10 several thousand dollars of items were taken from the construction site of a new Menards store on U.S. 41 and Jessica Drive.
The items reportedly included tools and equipment.
If you have any information on this theft, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Thousands of dollars worth of tools and equipment stolen from Vigo County construction site
- Tool to view Vigo County road closures
- Parke County man arrested after stolen equipment located
- Vigo County has new tool to collect back taxes
- Stolen items from Moon Lite Drive-In construction site will result in opening delay
- Vigo County Schools unveil new tools to encourage communication and school safety
- Brinks truck drops thousands of dollars on Indiana highway
- Several local communities receive thousands of dollars for road improvements
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Anthropologist may get involved after skull found at construction site