TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Thompson's Honda will be relocating in the near future.
That's according to the dealership's owner, Scott Jager. The future location of Thompson’s Honda will be near the current Toyota Dealership off of US 41.
The owner says the $4.5 million dollar project will be finished by the third quarter of 2018. Jager says the business is growing, and needs more space to do so.
The owner says the new facility will be 27,000 square feet, and the business has high hopes for being energy-efficient. Jager tells News 10 this project will move forward with the goal of being ranked in Honda’s Environmental Leadership Program.
He says ultimately, he wants to reduce the business’s environmental impact.
Jager adds that he's hoping to add some more jobs with the expansion too.
He says the downtown Thompson’s Honda location will close as a result of this project.
- Thompson's Honda relocating in 2018
- Police locate Oswald's Honda CRV
- Honda recalls 1.4 million cars to replace air bag inflators
- Vincennes business damaged by fire temporarily relocates
- Bridge replacement over Thompson Ditch on hold
- Coroner positively identifies body located in Honda CRV to be missing Terre Haute woman
- Indiana group to preserve, relocate WWI memorial in Anderson
- Vincennes students relocated to area churches while renovations made
- 2018 Farmers' Almanac Locations
- Campaign 2018 Election Results