PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A chance to get some of that holiday shopping out of the way!
That's with the annual Craft Bazaar that was held at Memorial School of Paris in Paris, Illinois on Saturday.
There were several vendors that setup in the hallways for the 13th year for the event.
Principal, Gary Doughan, says it a great way for the community to kick off the holiday season.
Doughan says, "It just feels like Christmas. You have the Christmas music, crafts and decorations. And people are here because of the holidays. And it's just neat to have the building like this."
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- Vigo County 4-H Council craft bazaar helps fund member scholarships
- Tri Kappa hosts annual Christmas bazaar
- Craft fundraiser helps Harrison College scholarship
- Craft Beer Festival benefits Habitat for Humanity
- 13th 1/2 Street barricade situation ends peacefully
- Shawnee Theatre celebrates 60 years
- Craft beer and wine for a good cause
- Auto Hill Climb celebrates 50 years
- Local Masonic group celebrates 100 years