BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Music filled the air in the city of Brazil on Sunday.
The Brazil Concert Band played at Forest Park.
The music paid tribute to several different genres of music.
It included American musician Spike Jones and the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie.
Community members said the event was a great way to spend their Sunday night.
If you couldn't make it to Sunday's concert there's stil time.
The Brazil Concert Band will hold its annual patriotic concert on July 1st.
- The sound of music filled the air of one local park
- Sounds of praise fill local churches on Christmas Day
- Community Band fills the air with music for families
- ISU alive with the sound of music
- Golden Apple: Filling Richland County Middle School with the sound of music
- Music fills the air on the campus of Indiana State University
- ‘Sound of Music’ actress Heather Menzies-Urich dies at 68
- ISU's School of Music performs special musical
- Air Show road closures, parking, events
- Off the Beaten Path: Sound restoration