TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Overnight Friday into Saturday there's a chance any melted snow will re-freeze.
Blowing snow is also a concern.
If you step outside, you will know the weather story...it's cold.
Any moisture on the ground after plows move through will refreeze, making it slick.
On Friday, we sat in on a call with Indiana Department of Homeland Security.
They say much of Indiana dealt with the same conditions.
They've seen roads all over the state in bad shape.
You can find all of the resources you need to stay on top of traffic conditions right here.
- The snow is over, but driving will still be a challenge
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Indiana AG challenges settlement over immigration detentions
- Indiana teacher challenges district transgender name policy
- Biggest blaze in California history challenges firefighters
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- Snow exits South, marches toward Northeast
- Pups showing signs of "snow nose"
- Brazil property damaged from snow plow trucks