TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We are seeing some drastic weather changes.
That means more potholes are forming with the freezing and thawing.
Road crews will be busy again fixing them.
Remember to slow down if you seem them out working.
You can help report problems areas so crews know where to go.
In Terre Haute, you can call 3-1-1 for city streets.
There's also a 3-1-1 website.
For state and national highways, you can use INDOT's Report a Pothole Feature at this link.
- The potholes are back...here's how you can report them
- Potholes causing headaches for drivers
- A bumpy ride: Reporting potholes in Terre Haute
- Potholes could cause damage to your car.
- Potholes keep popping up in Terre Haute
- Winter weather leads to pothole problems
- City set to get to work on pothole repair
- Worker patching potholes hit, critically injured by vehicle in Illinois
- City crews work to repair potholes around town