TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We now know who was behind Wednesday's barricade situation in Terre Haute.
35-year-old Austin Wilson remains in the Vigo County jail on a $15,000 bond.
He is facing intimidation, strangulation, and residential entry charges.
That is for a separate case.
Officials told us Wilson will not face any charges for the Wednesday barricade situation.
The Terre Haute Police Department, with their Special Response Team were called to a home in the 800 Block of North 13th 1/2 Street to serve a felony warrant.
Police say Wilson then barricaded himself inside the home.
The situation ended peacefully when Wilson came down from a second-floor window using a ladder.
- The man behind Terre Haute barricade situation was wanted for strangulation, residential entry charges
- Barricade situation ends early Thursday
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement
- Police handling Barricade situation in Greene County
- 13th 1/2 Street barricade situation ends peacefully
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office search for a person wanted in connection to residential entry
- Terre Haute man requests a speedy trial on breaking and entry, resisting charges
- Several charges dropped, including rape, domestic battery, and strangulation as part of Terre Haute man's plea agreement
- Sullivan County man behind bars on strangulation charges
- Judge has declared a mistrial in Jason Cunningham burglary, residential entry, and theft case