TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Black History Month Health Fair was held on the campus of Indiana State University on Monday evening.
It was open to students and staff along with anyone in the community.
People there took advantage of free blood sugar testing, bone density screenings, and free massages.
- The community takes part in Black History Month Health Fair at ISU
- ISU celebrates final day of Black History Month by looking at history of diversity on campus
- NAACP hosts Black History Month film festival
- ISU hosts 'Spring Career Fair'
- ISU students take part in Take Back the Night walk
- Indiana State University kicks off Black History month
- Bike ride honors vets, recognizes Black History Month
- QUIZ: How much do you know about Black History Month?
- Wabash Valley Correctional Facility holds Black History Month program
- Local kids take part in acting camp at ISU