TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Verve in Terre Haute has gotten a makeover.
The owner, Connie Wrin says she wanted something that was more spacious and comfortable for guests.
There is a new logo and some changes with the branding.
There was even a full list of new cocktails to offer.
Wrin says they had to change with the times and keep downtown growing.
"I think we constantly have to invest in downtown. It's important to keep the spirit going and people getting excited about visiting downtown and visiting local merchants," Wrin said.
The Verve is open from 7:00 pm until 3:00 am Monday through Sunday.
- The Verve receives big makeover
- Organization received big donation
- Clinton Bridge almost ready for makeover
- Brazil church expands and gets a makeover
- Rediscover Clinton receives big boost
- Community center receives big donation
- This small Sullivan County town is working to receive a makeover from HGTV
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Bikes for Tykes receives big donations
- Team of Mercy receives big donation