VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vermillion County businesses are working toward economic growth.
The Vermillion County Mega Rise held an open house on Tuesday.
It's for their newest shell building.
The building is 50,000 square feet.
The Newport Chemical Depot, Garmong Construction, and the Vermillion County Commissioners all contributed to the project.
They hope it'll attract new businesses to the area.
- The Vermillion County Mega Rise holds open house
- CODA holds open house
- Vermillion County Election Results
- South Vermillion community holds Veterans Day program
- Vermillion County school set to hold special performance
- New health facility holds open house
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce holds open house
- New Christian school to hold open house
- New Christian school holds first open house
- Early Headstart program holds open house