Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI)- The bells have started ringing!
The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign is underway. It helps the organization serve people in need during the holidays.
And your help is needed!
The organization is looking for volunteers. Those volunteers would ring the bell at one of several designated locations. But, there's also opportunity to get paid to ring bells!
To get involved--all you have to do is register online or go to the salvation army office.
- The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign is underway
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign comes up $25K short
- Salvation Army kicks off its Red Kettle campaign
- Salvation Army set to roll out the red kettles
- Gold bar donated to Salvation Army red kettle in Kentucky
- Salvation Army needs your help meeting its Red Kettle campaign goal
- Salvation Army hosts stuff the bus campaign
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- The Red Kettle Campaign is underway, here's how you can help
- Red Kettle Campaign kicks off at Honey Creek Mall