TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Cold weather is finally here, which is why one group is helping veterans stay warm this winter.
The Loyal Veterans Battalion is a volunteer group that started a 'clothing closet.'
It's a place where homeless veterans and those in need can get clothes and other things they need to survive.
They have things like coats, clothes, shoes, toiletries, and blankets.
It completely runs on donations from the community.
The 'Clothing Closet' is having a pre-opening on November 2nd from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
To learn more, click here.
- Loyal Veterans Battalion Clothing Closet set to open Saturday
- The Loyal Veterans Battalion starts new 'Clothing Closet' to help homeless
- Loyal Veterans Battalion Clothing Closet opens its doors to help those in need
- Loyal Veterans Battalion working on house for veterans in need
- Loyal Veterans Battalion continues to help others in need
- Loyal Veterans Battalion set to open a house to help other veterans in need
- Loyal Veteran's Battalion collects more than 2,000 lbs in food drive
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- Group distributes bags filled with food and clothes to homeless
- Midwest’s 1st cyber battalion to be based in Indiana