TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Cold weather is finally here, which is why one group is helping veterans stay warm this winter.
The Loyal Veterans Battalion is a volunteer group that started a 'clothing closet.'
It's a place where homeless veterans and those in need can get clothes and other things they need to survive.
They have things like coats, clothes, shoes, toiletries, and blankets.
It completely runs on donations from the community.
The 'Clothing Closet' is having a pre-opening on November 2nd from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
To learn more, click here.
- The Loyal Veterans Battalion starts new 'Clothing Closet' to help homeless
- Loyal Veterans Battalion working on house for veterans in need
- Loyal Veterans Battalion continues to help others in need
- Loyal Veterans Battalion set to open a house to help other veterans in need
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- Annual car show helps support homeless veterans
- Local woman gives clothes to those homeless in the Wabash Valley
- Preschoolers allegedly punished by standing naked in closet
- Group that helps homeless veterans hosts open house
- Volunteers camp outside to raise awareness for homeless veterans