TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you stopped by Texas Roadhouse on Monday, you were also supporting a good cause.
The restaurant held a fundraiser for Taylor Mason.
Mason has AML or Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Soon, she will be going through chemo treatments and a stem cell transplant.
If you presented a flier when buying your food, Texas Roadhouse donated 10 percent of the total.
The donated money will be used to pay for her medical and travel expenses.
- Texas Roadhouse donates a portion of Monday sales to help support fundraiser
- Texas Roadhouse holds back to school drive
- Chick-Fil-A set to donate a portion of Monday night sales to local school
- Texas Roadhouse says thank you with free lunch for veterans
- Vigo County law enforcement volunteering for 'tip a cop' at Texas Roadhouse
- Passover fundraiser supports people battling addiction
- Portion of State Road 157 set to close Monday
- Donate blood, and help support fallen officers
- Texas fundraising cooler makes its way through Indiana
- Breast milk donation drive happening Monday