TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTH) – Terre Haute Mayor Duke Bennett says the City of Terre Haute and the YMCA have come to a verbal agreement to reopen the Vigo County YMCA pool.
He told News 10 Thursday details are still being worked out, but he’s confident the pool will reopen.
A YMCA spokesperson also said details are still being worked out.
The YMCA closed the pool last year, citing the operating costs.
- Terre Haute's mayor says the city and YMCA reach verbal agreement to reopen the pool
- City of Terre Haute and Vigo County YMCA reach tentative agreement to reopen pool
- City of Terre Haute working on plan to reopen YMCA pool
- YMCA and City of Terre Haute formally announce plans to reopen pool
- City of Terre Haute reaches an agreement with Live PD
- YMCA Pool: Terre Haute's mayor feels confident, while the Y says talks of it reopening are premature
- Efforts continue to reopen YMCA Pool in Vigo County
- Contract involving the reopening of the YMCA pool approved
- Grab your bathing suit! YMCA pool finally reopening its doors
- Bloomfield pool reopens