TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Both of Terre Haute's hospitals have lifted their flu restrictions.
They were put in place after hospital staff said they had seen a rise in patients with the flu.
Administrators with the hospitals set the restrictions late last year.
New 10 checked with Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes and Greene County General Hospital in Linton, and we're told both hospitals still have flu restrictions in place.
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Flu restrictions lifted at two Wabash Valley hospitals
- Both Terre Haute hospitals start flu restrictions as Indiana flu numbers are up
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- U.S. Congressman tours Terre Haute hospital