TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A wall in Terre Haute is starting to take on a new look.
Crews have been painting a mural at the new Vigo County Historical Center in downtown Terre Haute.
It's on Wabash Avenue next to Square Donuts.
The mural celebrates Vigo County's ties to the iconic glass Coca-Cola bottle.
The goal is to have the new museum open by the end of the year.
- Terre Haute's Coke mural making big progress
- New Coke themed bike racks coming to downtown Terre Haute
- New Coke bottle unveiled outside of Terre Haute Children's Museum
- New Terre Haute displays to celebrate the Coke bottle
- Terre Haute set to celebrate the Coke bottle this weekend
- Mural party celebrates the new addition to downtown Terre Haute
- Progress starts at former Coke and Carbon Plant location
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Progress for new Terre Haute splash pad moves forward
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion