PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County Judge sentenced a Terre Haute woman to more than 50 years in prison in connection to a violent home invasion case.
Katrina Cottrell admitted she was part of the beating of an elderly couple.
Parke County police believe Cottrell and Gary Sears tied up, beat up and robbed the couple back in November of 2016. A judge sentenced Cottrell to 55 years on several counts, including one count of habitual offender.
Sears has already been sentenced and is not scheduled to be released from prison until 2058.
- Terre Haute woman sentenced to 55 years for involvement in violent Parke County home invasion
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 55 years for Parke County home invasion
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Invasive species in Dobbs Park
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- West Terre Haute Area Parks Get Upgrades
- Goodwill in Terre Haute celebrates 90 years
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire