TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vigo County judge has handed down a 25-year prison sentence to a woman that entered a guilty plea in a shooting.
Ashley Johnson was convicted for shooting David Carroll in the chest.
Johnson was originally facing eight charges, including murder.
In September, she pleaded guilty to robbery resulting in serious bodily injury.
That agreement allowed all of the other charges to be dismissed.
News 10 was told John was very apologetic in court.
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Local man sentenced for his part in Terre Haute shooting
- Terre Haute teen sentenced for shooting gas station clerk
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting