TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information on a deadly stabbing case.
A woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death received the maximum sentence.
On Friday, a Vigo County judge sentenced Jomanda Gee to 16-years behind bars.
That's the maximum sentence under a guilty plea of voluntary manslaughter.
Police say Gee admitted to stabbing her boyfriend Corey Pryor.
It happened near 4th and Oak Streets in Terre Haute in September of 2014.
- Terre Haute woman receives 16-years for stabbing death of her boyfriend
- Terre Haute Police find missing 16-year-old
- Carbondale woman indicted in stabbing death of boyfriend
- Serial killer with Terre Haute ties receives the death penalty
- Terre Haute woman arrested after investigators say she admitted to setting fire to ex-boyfriend's apartment
- Police respond to stabbing in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Terre Haute receives special Cultural District Designation
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday