TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One of our viewers is celebrating a triple-digit (plus one) birthday!
Mary Fell celebrated her 101st birthday on Monday.
LINK | WHAT HAPPENED IN 1917
Mary was born in the Wabash Valley...got married here and had seven kids here.
As a child, she told us she helped her mom on the farm every day.
Mary said she's seen a lot of changes in Terre Haute over the years.
One of the biggest changes? Technology.
"When I finally got to be 80-years-old...then I began to think about myself and every year would come so fast. The first thing you know...here I was, 100 years old and I was surprised at myself. I just couldn't believe it," Mary said.
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday
- Terre Haute Police make 5-year-olds birthday celebration extra special
- Students celebrate Frankenstein's 200th birthday
- Goodwill in Terre Haute celebrates 90 years
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Terre Haute business celebrates 60 years
- Illinois' 199th birthday kicks off bicentennial celebration
- Clark County set to celebrate 200th birthday
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting