TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute woman was arrested after investigators say she admitted to setting fire to her ex-boyfriend's apartment.
Arson investigator Norm Loudermilk told News 10 Jessica Marshall admitted to setting the fire on May 29.
One person suffered minor smoke inhalation when re-entering the home to rescue a dog.
Fire officials say Marshall admitted to setting a towel on fire in a bathroom.
- Terre Haute woman arrested after investigators say she admitted to setting fire to ex-boyfriend's apartment
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- Firefighters battle Terre Haute apartment fire
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Terre Haute woman charged after investigators say she set fire to a chair inside a hotel
- Woman accused of setting off fireworks inside Terre Haute apartment building released on her own recognizance
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation
- House fire under investigation in Terre Haute
- UPDATE: Terre Haute house fire under investigation
- Overnight West Terre Haute fire under investigation