SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Shelburn woman is behind bars on child exploitation charges.
According to court documents, 51-year-old Tori Wible sent nude photos to her ex-boyfriend.
However, those photos reportedly weren't of her...they were his teenage daughter.
Police say the pictures were used as blackmail to get back at her ex.
Documents allege Wible threatened to distribute the pictures to even more people unless he "destroys another person."
A no-contact order was issued on Tuesday.
Wible is in the Vigo County Jail.
- Local woman accused of texting nude photos to her ex of his teenage daughter to use as blackmail
- Clay Community Schools issues statement after former teacher's aide accused of sending nude photos to 17-year-old student
- Local woman wants to warn community of recent text scam
- Community seeking justice in death of local teenager
- Police release photos of accused dollar store armed robbery suspect
- Illinois woman charged after allowing daughters in pool atop SUV
- Singapore Summit: full text of signed statement
- Indiana courts embrace texting defendants about hearings
- California abandons plan to tax text messages