TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute Police have arrested a local woman on charges of child abuse and neglect.
Authorities say the Terre Haute Police Department helped the Department of Child Services investigated a home on Liberty Avenue.
That home belonged to Tamara Nali and her husband Christopher.
Authorities say they found children with visible bruises inside the home.
The children told investigators Tamara hit them when they got into the food.
Tamara faces charges of battery on a minor.
Christopher faces charges for neglect of a dependent.
- Terre Haute woman accused of child abuse, allegedly hit kids when they got into food
- Terre Haute couple accused of abuse and neglect when a child got into food appear in court
- New food bank opening in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Terre Haute man charged after allegedly battering two disabled people
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets
- 'Spirit of Terre Haute' hits the rails
- Terre Haute man charged after he allegedly kicked, punched, strangled, and threatened to kill a woman
- Kids learn how to cook healthy food at Terre Haute Children's Museum