TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Terre Haute is offering free bus rides again on Election Day.
People can already take advantage of a free bus fare day each month.
This month, that day has been moved to Election Day, to help ensure people have transportation to the polls.
There won’t be any special stops, but there are some stops near polling locations.
Those locations include the Booker T Washington Center and Memorial United Methodist church using the Southeast/Southside Route, and the West Vigo Community Center and National Guard Armory using the North 19th/12 Points route.
To see the bus routes, click here.
For voting locations, click here.
- Terre Haute to offer free bus rides on Election Day
- Terre Haute offers free city bus rides on election day
- Law firm offers free taxi rides on Saint Patrick's Day
- Bus route to West Terre Haute approved
- Law firm offers free cab rides for Thanksgiving eve
- Local law firm offers free cab rides home
- Free fishing day offers fun to community
- Annual Ride for the fallen takes place around Terre Haute
- A bumpy ride: Reporting potholes in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Veterans Memorial Museum to offer free admission for holiday weekend