TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute street is closed for emergency repairs.
Locust Street from 14th to 14th and a Half Street is now closed.
Previously, News 10 took calls from viewers over concerns the road was caving in.
We learned the closure was so crews could do emergency sewer repairs.
We learned this closure is so crews can do emergency sewer repair.
It is set to reopen by May 4th.
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work
- Busy Terre Haute intersection to close for two days for gas line repairs
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday