TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute street is closed for emergency repairs.
Locust Street from 14th to 14th and a Half Street is now closed.
Previously, News 10 took calls from viewers over concerns the road was caving in.
We learned the closure was so crews could do emergency sewer repairs.
We learned this closure is so crews can do emergency sewer repair.
It is set to reopen by May 4th.
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Crews close Terre Haute road for sewer repairs
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Two busy Terre Haute streets close for construction projects
- Terre Haute announces a pair of street closings
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work