TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute is gaining attention from nationwide professionals. A wine expert paid a visit.
J. Ford's Black Angus hosted a Master Sommelier.
That's the highest title someone in the wine and beverage service can hold.
They had a wine dinner, where employees and owners could learn more about serving wine.
- Terre Haute restaurant hosts Master Sommelier
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- 'Lunch Mob' invades Terre Haute restaurant
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Terre Haute hosts national aviation competition
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute