TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local restaurant has closed its doors for good.
After being open for two years, the Fly-In Cafe's last day was October 31.
The restaurant was located inside the Terre Haute Regional Airport.
- Terre Haute restaurant closes its doors for good
- Terre Haute restaurant announces it will close its doors
- Long time Terre Haute Company officially closing it's doors
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Lunch Mob' invades Terre Haute restaurant
- Terre Haute restaurant hosts Master Sommelier
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Saving lives by closing doors