TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -- The Terre Haute Police Department is looking into a dead body investigation.
On Saturday, December 9th, Terre Haute city police officers responded to a 911 call for a possible shooting. The call went out around 11 a.m.
Police responded to a home located at 1542 South 17th Street.
On Sunday, December 10th, Officer Ryan Adamson with the Terre Haute Police Department told News 10, "There wasn't a shooting and no foul play is suspected."
Adamson says, they are looking into a dead body investigation.
- Terre Haute police looking into dead body investigation
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate shots fired case
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Police investigate homicide in Terre Haute
- Police investigate shots fired case in Terre Haute
- Police investigating after search warrant served in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate armed robbery at Mexican restaurant
- Police investigate early morning stabbing in Terre Haute