TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute pastor will stand trial this fall for resisting arrest.
Chris McKinney posted bond last week following his arrest.
According to Vigo County deputies, McKinney was arrested after he confronted an officer in a parking lot.
Deputies followed him home where they say things escalated.
McKinney was briefly hospitalized before being taken to jail.
A special prosecutor has been assigned to the case.
- Terre Haute pastor will stand trial this fall for resisting arrest
- Terre Haute pastor charged with resisting law enforcement
- Terre Haute man requests a speedy trial on breaking and entry, resisting charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on drug and battery charges after resisting arrest
- Man accused in Terre Haute arson found unfit to stand trial
- Fans pack the stands at the Terre Haute Action Track
- One person in custody after Terre Haute stand-off
- Greater Terre Haute branch of the NAACP to host death penalty resistance forum
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges